Admissions Contact Information
Admission Rules 2023
Tips for Applicants
Documents for Admission
Applicants based on basic secondary education, complete secondary education, or qualified worker status (through the EDBO electronic cabinet on the website at https://vstup.edbo.gov.ua/
), should submit applications only in electronic form.
The electronic application form is submitted by the applicant by completing the online form.
Applicants should personally submit the following documents:
- A copy of an identity document (one of the documents) specified by the Law of Ukraine "On the Unified State Demographic Register and documents that confirm citizenship, identify a person, or their special status", and a copy of the extract from the ID card (if available);
- A copy of the military registration document (for conscripts, military cards or temporary certificates, and for draftees, certificates of enrollment in military registration offices), unless otherwise provided by law;
- A copy of the state-issued document on previously obtained educational (educational-qualification) level, degree of professional advancement, or higher education, based on which admission is sought, and a copy of the appendix to it if the information is not stored in the Unified State Electronic Education Database;
- A copy of the individual tax number document named РНОКПП (formerly known as ІПН);
- 2 passport-sized (3x4 cm) photos.
NOTE: Copies of documents are accepted if the originals are available.
Lists of Enrolled Students